Oh no!  This is the same day as the Wayne NJ Mechanical Music show, so I
and many of us will be in the neighborhood, but I doubt Leah and I will
be finished buying records that early!  The same problem  as  the
competitive scheduling now at ARSC conferences!  Couldn't do it on
Saturday, eh?

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]