  From: S West
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 1:25 AM
  Subject: [88sOn78s] Pianists featured in the Columbia Masterworks 78rpm Discography

  I am just about finished the mammoth task of writing the Columbia
  Masterworks 78rpm Discography (Draft)

  - includes numerous pianists (Casadesus, Friedman, Levant, etc...)

  *View the blog here:*
  http://masterworks.gramophile.com/2010/04/27/columbia-masterworks-78-rpm-discography-v1-9/
  Also lists the sets I am missing info on. Any help, most appreciated.
  *And yes, there are errors, mistakes and missing info - please direct
  corrections, additions etc to me via list or email.*

  *View the full draft document here:*
  http://www.scribd.com/doc/30624296/Columbia-Masterworks-78rpm-Discography-v1-9

  Many thanks
  Sam

  Messages in this topic (1)
  Recent Activity:
  Visit Your Group
  MARKETPLACE

  Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.