Hi Steve (and others)

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Now that I've got the framework of the book together - I am now beginning to work on the matrix numbers and recording dates. I so far have about 500 of the sets cataloged with matrix numbers and recording dates. I have added them to the book where appropriate as well as created a matrix frame on page 300 approx but there is still a lot of work to do.

I will take on board your advice re: take numbers and cover art information. I have also added info on downloadable mp3s of recordings as a few collectors have indicated that they use their iPods a lot. I have also included review info as this is handy to researchers and the like.

Any help with missing information is greatly received and acknowledged in the book. I can be contacted using the email address above.

Unfortunately, I will not be attending the conference - I'll be in New Zealand for a holiday...

SAM