Here's a picture of Oriental 5181's label. 5181-A in the run out, no
other numbers present.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/verylastexcitingmoment/4097123920/in/set-72157622661606299/

This is the insert that was with it, can't confirm if it matches
though. It was in a Pathe sleeve.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/verylastexcitingmoment/4097130732/

I also have Oriental 5236, again with only 5236-A & -B stamped. Do
these numbers match up with Brunswicks? Sorry I don't know anything
about the label or any of the performers.

-Franz