-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lou Judson
Sent: Thu 15 Apr 2010 15:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Voice Distortion

What a serious problem! The best solution that occurs to me might be
replacing the voice, as in dubbing films into labguages. Is there budget
to cover that?

Or possibly converting it to severe low rate MP3 and back to WAV, before
the final encoding. I have not tried that so not sure. Or some kind of
exotic voice processing such as Darth Vader?

<L>
Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689