From: Don Cox <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, April 16, 2010 2:12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] The trials of trying to give away a record collection

Why the transformation? Because these genres of music are now historical
and can be studied by academics.

Obviously there are still bands playing rock, or country and western, or
big band dance music, or Sousa marches, or Scottish bagpipe music; but
these are not the current styles of popular music.

Regards
--
Don Cox