Of course there is also a new Broadway musical called "Fela!" that has garnered good reviews. It's been playing since last fall.

I have the book "Fela: Kalakuta Notes" by John Collins, which is published by KIT Publishers. Collins played with Fela in the 1970s. The book has a semblance of a discography in the back - song title, original and latest release, and date of release, but nothing else. The book includes Collins' touring diary, an interview with Fela, and Collins' analysis of his life and musical style.

Cary Ginell