There are other forensic time stamp signals besides bias which would
allow for an ATR-100-recorded tape to be de-fluttered by the PP
DSP.   However, even though a tape may be played back by the Airshow
ATR-100, it's entirely possible that the tape was recorded elsewhere
by a different machine (having a much lower bias f).  I believe that
Airshow are offering this service with PP for already-existing analog
tapes, rather than for creative layback transfers.

David Glasser is chief engineer at Airshow and he has mastered a huge
amount of audiophile CDs, DVDs, and SACDs.   Great ear; great rooms;
great gear.

  From the PP website:

"software algorithm, developed with researchers at Cambridge
University in England, which identifies a steady-state ultrasonic
reference tone (such as tape bias or logic control) embedded within
the original analog signal and then performs continuous high-
resolution pitch correction in order to keep the reference tone at a
fixed frequency..."

Andrew