 Chandra Lynn [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010
02:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST]

Airshow Mastering & Plangent Processes

I noticed some earlier postings about Plangent Processes. It eliminates wow,flutter and speed aberrations from analog masters. They are now working withAirshow Mastering to offer optimized tape transfers.

The announcement is onAirshow�s site at http://www.airshowmastering.com/plangent.htm

lHave any of you worked with Airshow or Plangent?

If so, what has been your experience?

One of GlowMarketing.com's clients is ... Airshow Mastering.Is this a wholly justifiable posting asking for experiences not by the company or engineer but by their PR company?
Which postings did Chandra Lynn notice about Plangent Processes?

PT