I think its an issue with my stylesheet (eadcbs6 and dsc6), but named ids in
the EAD file (ex. <item id="ref1">) are not showing up as anchor tags in a
the transformed xml document as I thought they would.  Thanks to some code
Michele sent me last week, the hyperlinks are transforming correctly, but if
it's pointing to an internal link, it doesn't go anywhere in the transformed
file.

Sorry to keep pestering the list with stylesheet questions :)  I hope to
attend the SAA workshop on them at some point this year.

Thanks,
Nathan