Thanks everyone for the suggestions.  Due to my (and institution's) lack of
PERL and XSLT coding skills, I'll explore the find/replace options.  I tried
do just that in Oxygen, but it was giving me sass and not finding anything.
 Probably because what I was seeking was inside an element.  We use
Dreamweaver for our website, so I'll start there.

Thanks again!

Nathan