Nathan,

                I’ve received the same sass from Oxygen when trying to do  find and replace on a large scale. It seems to me the problem is related to how the code is formatted and/or indented. Oxygen can’t find text that breaks over two or more lines…unless of course you copy/paste that text exactly as is into the “find” box. This is infuriating, if you have minor variations in the text (which I did). And even then, it still missed a few. So glad our xml import into Archivists’ Toolkit is complete.  I feel your lack of PERL and XSLT, too (though it is on my list of technologies to learn).

Kira

Kira A. Dietz, MA, MLS

Acquisitions and Processing Archivist

Special Collections