Does anyone know of any comparisons (either in report/narrative or table form) of the various XML indexing approaches (e.g. TEXTML vs XTF vs Lucene vs…)?  I’ve seen side by side comparisons of archival mgmt software, of XML editors, etc, but I can’t recall seeing anything that laid out the pros and cons of the various XML indexing options.

Thanks --

Michele

(be green - don't print this email!)

Michele Combs