Just to reiterate, the site went down due to a power cut over the
weekend.
These pages are now back up.
Although Rob Sanderson has left us, we will continue to maintain these
at the University of Liverpool (http://srw.cheshire3.org)

John

--
              '.    ,'.         John Harrison
             '  `  '  '         University of Liverpool