Hi, Lou,

Thanks so much for the kind words, but I wouldn't want anyone to
think that I actually DO grooved media. I focus on tape and tape
only. (I do LPs and 45s from my own collection for iPodding for my
family and me, but that's it).

There are many people on this list who are experts on grooved media.
I'm afraid to name any in that I'd omit someone, but the people that
come to mind who are professionally restoring grooved media and who
replied to this question are, in alphabetical order:
   George Brock-Nannestad
   Parker Dinkens
   Tom Fine
   Eric Jacobs
   David Lennick
   Graham Newton
   Doug Pomeroy
   Will Prentice
   Joe Salerno
   Art Shifrin
   Paul Turney

I guess you can say, I'm not groovy. Oh well.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Cheers,

Richard