Hi All:

In one of my windmill-tilting projects for listening pleasure, I am trying to deconstruct the Mosaic
set of Sonny Stitt Roost recordings and reconstruct it as the original albums, in the proper
sequence. I couldn't find any good discography online. Does anyone have the original Roost records?
Would you be willing to type in the song order and ping me on- or off-list? Much appreciated, any
and all help. I will gather and organize the total of whatever I get from the ether and publish in a
subsequent posting to this list.

Did I mention how much I don't like chronological-discography compilations? This substitutes the
taste and intents of the artist and producer(s) for some sort of academic study of a body of work.
Boring! Bad enough to waste listening time with rejected takes and false starts, but also to destroy
album continuity and vibe, for the sake of what? I never understood this sort of compilation, going
back to multi-LP collections of the 70's and 80's.

-- Tom Fine