sorry for lower case but i sprained my left wrist yesterday - the one i use
 to shift .

i know the chateau bourbon is sold out for Sunday night may 23rd and some
folks wanted to stay later for the conference. originally i didn't have a
roommate and searched for a reasonably convenient hotel to stay Sunday night.
i  was able to find someone to share at the chateau bourbon so i'll be
giving up my  Sunday night reservation at the other hotel. it is :
Best Western French Quarter Landmark Hotel
New Orleans, LA,  US
it got decent reviews and is a short walk from the cb.  before i cancel i
thought i'd see if anyone needs a room for that one  night. it's a king
non-smoking if i remember before i cancel reservation  at end of the week. If
interested, email me OFF list at  stevenrammATaol.com.
steve     Reservation Amount:
Taxes & Fees:  $95.99