From: "Yasuhiro Fujioka" <[log in to unmask]>
> My arrival at MSY will be 5:23 pm from KIX Japan via LAX.
> Is there anyone who will be at MSY airport around 5:30 pm?
> If none, I take a cab or a way of Mr. Cary Ginell's suggestion.

I certainly haven't been to EVERY city; however, every city which I have
visited has a public-transit connection from its airport to "downtown"
(although this isn't highly promoted)...! After all, there are a lot of
not-very-well-paid workers at these airports who need an affordable
way to get to their work?! IIRC, there is a public-transit connection
from downtown N.O. to its airport (though my last visit was 35 or so
years ago!)...!

Steven C. Barr