In a message dated 5/9/2010 2:19:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Unless you're familiar with New Orleans and the transit system I wouldn't
really recommend taking this local bus for what is not really a short  trip.

The bus actually looks like a fun trip in. NOt sure I'll use it going back.
 Also, note to those looking at the bus. The Airport line Does NOT run as
often  on weekends per their website. Here is info from a JazzFest string on
transport.

On weekdays, the _E2-Airport_
(http://www.jeffersontransit.org/schedules/E2Airport-Map.htm)   route runs along Airline Dr. and goes to Tulane and
Loyola where it  connects with RTA routes entering the CBD including the 94-Broad
 and
84-Galvez. Visit the _RTA  website_ (http://www.norta.com/routes)  to check
their current schedules. It also connects with  Westbank Jefferson Transit
routes that enter the CBD - Lapalco, Terrytown  and Westbank Expressway.
On weekends, the _E2-Airport_
(http://www.jeffersontransit.org/schedules/E2Airport-Map.htm)   route runs along Airline Dr. and goes to Carrollton at
Tulane connecting  there with RTA's 27-Louisiana, 39-Tulane  and 32-Leonidas
buses. Visit the _RTA website_ (http://www.norta.com/routes/)  to check their
current  schedules.

Steve