Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - ARSCLIST Archives

Lou, sorry to have confused you.  It would make more sense if you saw
the boxes which are approx.12 inches wide and 24 inches long.  When I
first saw the boxes, I thought they were packed front to back - one row
deep, a 2 foot long single vertical row of records.  On opening them, I
found they were packed "sideways" a 12 inch row of records with the
remaining 12 inches of space around them used for packing material.  Not
a technical term, but I joined this listserv to get some simple answers
about glass records, not to describe the contents of a box.
Does that help?