I see! Thanks. I'm not confused, but as you can see from the kinds of
answers you have gotten, how they are packed can make a huge
difference in how to handle them! One wrong move and they could all
be shattered, say if they were stacked a foot deep and somebody
slipped or set them down too hard... so I wasn't taking you to task,
just curious how they are and that they are preserved. Sorry to
belabor it, and hope it is all educational for you! Sounds as though
the packing was good.

Partly, I work only with tape, not discs, so I really was curious.
When I was 15, I got to explore an entire large basement full of old
records of a family friend, and when I found out later he had died
and nobody knew what happened to the collection, I was sad, and still
care about records and their preservation. I'm just an audio
engineer, not a collector...

Lou