It has been educational.  Two archivists from IU-Bloomington contacted
me and I'm heading down there in a couple of weeks for a tour and some
info.  My main concern is how to store them once I inventory them and
make sure they are secure until they move into their new home next year.
Someday, when I have a better idea of what you're talking about, you'll
have to tell me about audio engineering.
Lisa