Lisa, I'm a minor player in this game, but happy to share whatever I
can. I always defer to Richard Hess and his caliber of professionals
- I do a lot of things in audio and sound, with tape restoration a
small part of it, but one doesn't have to be a big player to do
quality work. Most of my clients are local musicians and people with
family tapes, and I have learned a lot from this list... as you will
too!

Best luck with the project,

<L>

Lou Judson - Intuitive Audio

415-883-2689

'Here and now, boys, here and now,' the bird goes on. The idea is
that one lives for the moment, meaning that one live in the eternal
present. ...

  -- Aldous Huxley: Island (1962)