From: "Art Shifrin" <[log in to unmask]>
> Thanks to Stephen Barr for educating me about such critters.  Please list
> some of the labels that were pressed in this manner.  If not USA, then
> knowing which countries would be interesting too.

1) That's SteVen; I was born in Chicago and thus have the US version...!

2) I can't recall off-hand which pre-1920 h&d labels specifically used
"Needle Cut" to describe their product; the whole point of it was to
make it clear that one needed neither the Pathe ball needle nor an
Edison reproducer. Possibly Gennett (who issued vertical discs
1916-1919)?

SteVen C. Barr