Roger, when I finished my undergraduate degree 3 years ago, I attended
commencement with an 83-year young woman who had completed her
undergraduate degree.  Also, many universities offer classes for free
for those over 65 on an audit basis.  I don't know all the requirements
and you won't be able to get a degree, but you might inquire with your
local university.  It might be fun to sit in on some classes and younger
students generally respect the real world experience of older students.
Lisa