I would love to see a documentary on whatever happened to the KJAZ
(Alameda CA) record library - the best jazz station and record
library I have ever seen... I grew up with KJAZ and cried when the
owner lost it in a bad real estate deal. How could one more national
treasure be used as collateral? (I have the last two weeks of their
air on DAT and VHS HiFi, gotta make transfers while I still can.)

<L>
Lou Judson - Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689
"words are important. Always have been, always will.
Lincoln's cow still means exactly what it always did."
  -- J.Vengrouskie