From: Lisa Lobdell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 12:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Glass Records

Hi, I'm brand new to this list and was completely ignorant of the existence of glass albums until last week when I accepted an internship to inventory the collection of a small foundation. Along with the written documents and LP's in this collection are approximately 6cft of glass albums. I have no idea yet what the quality of these albums is, but I would appreciate it if someone could give me a quick rundown of what defects to look for and how to preserve them. I've read some of the threads, but I'm brand new to archiving audio materials so I'm a bit confused.Thanks,Lisa Lobdell