 I took the E2 Airport Express in today. It was a breeze. The bus leaves about every 35 minutes from across from the Visitoe Info station in Delta terminal (near Big Louis statue). It costs $2.00 ($1.00 with medicare card). Takes a straight rout through industrial district, in under 40 minutes it drops you off at Tulane and Loyola. If you continue on Tulane it becomes Comm, Go three blocks to the street that starts with a C and turn left. Cross canal go one block to Ibenville, make left and hotel on left. Took me  with 10 minutes with one wheeled carryon.

Just thought I'd let you know it worked.

It's hot here but so much fun!