Actually if you have something really historical,like an interview with General Eisenhower during the war,or an unissued recording by Frank Sinatra,or Mischa Elman,or something like that,the whole world would be interested.

Roger

________________________________
From: Lisa Lobdell <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, May 18, 2010 4:07:13 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Glass Records

Lou, sorry to have confused you.  It would make more sense if you saw the boxes which are approx.12 inches wide and 24 inches long.  When I first saw the boxes, I thought they were packed front to back - one row deep, a 2 foot long single vertical row of records.  On opening them, I found they were packed "sideways" a 12 inch row of records with the remaining 12 inches of space around them used for packing material.  Not a technical term, but I joined this listserv to get some simple answers about glass records, not to describe the contents of a box.
Does that help?