[log in to unmask] writes:
>> So how does one get the link supplied to not show the pics
>> jittering in a way I have never seen and can't enjoy?

That's not the pictures jittering -- it's STEVE jittering!!!!!

And I guess this explains if work didn't get done at the Exec Board
meeting!

Seriously, as the defacto ARSC videographer, my hat is off to you,
Steve.  Great show.  However I did miss the GGW shots.  Are they in a
"private" show??

Mike (don't forget to bring a supply of beads) Biel [log in to unmask]

From: Steve Ramm <[log in to unmask]>