CONSER and BIBCO Stats Reporters:

This month's deadline for report stats is May 10, a bit later than usual.

Please submit your reports by COB, May 10 to have them included in the April stats run.  Your single report may include record contributions for April and any other months not yet reported.

The link for "Deadlines and Guidelines for... FY2010" appears at:
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/pccstats.html

As of 11:00 am Monday, May 3, we have received CONSER reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

Harvard Divinity
SUNY Buffalo
UCLA
Drew U
Hong Kong U of Sci & Tech
U Chicago
New York PL
U Penn
Brown U
St. Louis U Sch of Law
Vanderbilt
BYU, Lee Lib
BYU, Hunter Lib

As of 11:00 am Monday, May 3, we have received BIBCO reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

NAL
UCLA
U Florida
U North Carolina, CH
Arizona State
U Wisconsin, Madison
Eastman
U Dayton
Oklahoma State U

Les and I are looking forward to seeing many of you at OpCo.  Weather should be warm!  Check your favorite online source.

Carolyn Sturtevant
BIBCO Coordinator
Library of Congress
202-707-4551