I am pretty new to EAD. However I have worked with other xml schemas and
found that at times it was helpful to have an editor that allowed a
"grid" view where the columns of data could be viewed like a table. This
allowed me to cut and past tabular data into the xml in one swoop rather
than having to do each one individually. It might be helpful to talk
about working with tabular data, and tools for migrating data into xml.