I am pretty new to EAD. However I have worked with other xml schemas and found that at times it was helpful to have an editor that allowed a "grid" view where the columns of data could be viewed like a table. This allowed me to cut and past tabular data into the xml in one swoop rather than having to do each one individually. It might be helpful to talk about working with tabular data, and tools for migrating data into xml.

Creighton Barrett wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">