Michele -
We use both NoteTab and oXygen and I would recommend oXygen for training
purposes.  For us NoteTab is great for someone already familiar with the
contents of the EAD which needs some fine-tuning while oXygen is helpful
for those working on fresh document; especially with all of the context
help that it does.

Dale

--

L. Dale Patterson			[log in to unmask]
Archivist-Records Administrator		973-408-3195