Thank you everyone for your responses!  Most who shared are normalizing dates (or wish they were).  I'm going to look more closely into Jason Casden's PERL script, but I haven't worked much with PERL before.  I installed ActivePerl, but can anyone advise me on installing the necessary XML::Twig and HTML::Entities modules?  I found the website for XML::Twig, but don't know how to install it as a module.

Thanks again; this is a great list!

Nathan