I determined how to install the modules and got Jason Casden's script to
work.  (Thank you Jason Casden where ever you are!)  The script does a great
job at normalizing the dates, but I noticed it doesn't add a type attribute
(inclusive or bulk).

The type attribute didn't cross my mind before.  For all those normalizing
dates at the file level, are you also adding the type attribute?  What are
the pros/cons for including or excluding it?

Thanks!
Nathan