I'm using NoteTabPro for EAD and it's been about 7 years since I had EAD
experience.  I'm trying to set up a finding aid to indicate C01 as series,
c02 as subseries, c03 as a file.  Right now my one finding aid on-line has
only c01 series and c01 file with box and folder.  The collection I have now
is rather large and will have subseries.  What must I do to get xml to parse
correctly?  I keep getting an error for C02 Element content is invalid
according to the DTD/Schema.
Expecting: head, abstract, container, dao, daogrp, langmaterial,
materialspec, note, origination, physdesc, physloc, repository, unitda...

which refers back to <dsc>.

I searched the listserv archives but did not find coding help.  I'm pretty
much alone without any IT help.  I only know html.

Lauretta Scheller, Archivist
MacMurray College
Jacksonville, IL
217-479-7694