From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lauretta Scheller
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 2:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Help for newbie for C01, C02, C03

<dsc type="combined">
<head>Detailed Description/Box and Folder Listing</head>
<c01 level="series">
   <did>
	<unittitle>Campus Expansion </unittitle>
	<unitdate>1925-1952</unitdate>
    </did>
</c01>  <-- RIGHT HERE, THE C01 IS CLOSING TOO SOON
<c02 level="subseries">
   <did>
	<unittitle>Rutledge Hall, </unittitle>
	<unitdate>1937</unitdate>
    </did>
</c02>
<-- C01 SHOULD BE CLOSING HERE, AFTER THE C02(s)
<c01 level="file">
   <did>
	<container type="Box">1A</container>
	<container type="Folder">1</container>
	<unittitle>Anderson Electric Co. </unittitle>
	<unitdate>1939</unitdate>
    </did>
</c01>
Is this what you mean?