faxed or scanned and sent to us.

It is from "Petroleum production engineering: a computer-assisted
approach" by Boyun Guo, William C. Lyons, and Ali Ghalambor.  The
necessary information is on pages 5-60 - 5-61.  Here is the link from
Google Books:

http://books.google.com/books?id=LKn-oVIHXDUC&pg=SA5-PA60&lpg=SA5-PA60&d
q=choke+discharge+coefficient&source=bl&ots=40zTW6Sx0B&sig=l4L7rLeyZ_ZfY
UVPzkdMX1l4PpU&hl=en&ei=v3HtS7vlJoeasgOFwbyvDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=re
sult&resnum=10&ved=0CEAQ6AEwCQ#v=onepage&q=choke%20discharge%20coefficie
nt&f=false

If someone can fax or scan and send these two pages, I know that there
will be one more grateful engineer in our world.

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen V. Pomes, M.L.I.S.
U.S. Dept. of the Interior