From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Benjamin A Abrahamse
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 3:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCTG1] Post PCC OpCo addendum to report;
PCCNonLatinGuidelinesReportApr29.doc

I think we can all agree that "just" documenting practice was no small
feat.  But if our charge was indeed to come up with a standard, then we
should have a standard that makes sense.  Which (to me at least) means
we should push for non-Latin variants of name headings to be added to
authority files, along with all of other variant forms.

--Ben