I would add that the amount of optionality in the guidelines could be reduced by making some of the "optional" practices optional or mandatory for certain script groups only (e.g. Arabic/Persian, Hebrew) and forbidden within PCC for others (Cyrillic, Greek, CJK).  That would make practice more predictable for a large proportion of PCC records without alienating cataloging communities for which these options are already standard practice.

Robert.

Fletcher, Peter wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

All, I added an addendum to the report for the non-Latin guidelines based on the feedback at PCC OpCo. It is at the end of the report, and I numbered the sections of the report for referral purposes (from the addendum). I know David, Ben, Jiping, and Robert were there. Let me know if I captured the issues, etc.

Peter