Good morning all,

I'm just wondering how much information institutions are including in
<filedesc | publicationstmt | publisher> and <archdesc | did | repository>.
 Assuming that the publisher and repository are the same, do you repeat the
same information (name, address, phone/fax numbers, URL, etc. in both
elements?  (I know <publisher> will also include date information not found
in <repository>.)  I've seen some examples where only the institution name
is mentioned in the <publisher> with contact information in <repository> and
others where complete contact details are provided in both elements.  Just
looking to see how list members are doing it.

Thanks,
Nathan Tallman