Thank you everyone for the great comments and discussion.  That's what I
love about this list, out of all the professional lists I subscribe to, this
one has to be the best.  Great discussions and members are always willing to
help each other out.

The feedback you provided has given me many reasons to implement Analytics
within our finding aids, supplementing the existing Analytics for our
website.  We use Dreamweaver to work on our website, but I haven't used the
global change feature before.  Thanks for the tip Sharon.  Also, this
discussion definitely made me think more about finding aid usability in
light of Google driven discovery.  I really like Joyce's idea for including
an note explaining what a finding aid is.

One specific question:  How are you getting the Analytics code into your
transformed finding aids?  Jennie mentioned that she uses an include footer
(I assume this is PHP driven?).  Is anyone including the code in their
stylesheet?  How about for places who use an XML database or homegrown
system for finding aid searching?

Thanks,
Nathan