There is also a software used by the canadian archivists called ARCHI-LOG. It works with the canadian RAD standard and can export its data in a EAD/xml file. The software can also make use of the EAD 2002 Cookbook to also output a choice of html files from the xml export. It can output a variety of finding aids in MS-Word or in HTML. There is also a fast search engine. Works in a multi-user Microsoft Windows environment. Uses Visual Foxpro database engine. Its view on data is unbeatable.

Best regards,

Andre Kahle
INFOKA
450-676-1454