Please add Cheshire3 to your list of XML search software systems.

http://www.cheshire3.org

This runs on a Unix or Linux server.

Cheshire3 for Arhives, an application for building a searchable
catalogue of EAD, including search term highlighting, faceted search
etc. is available from:

http://www.cheshire3.org/download/ead/

Display of discovered EAD records is configured thorugh XSLT and is
customisable (to a degree). The application also provides SRU and
OAI-PMH access to the EAD records, either of which can be switched on or
off.

All the best,
John

--
              '.    ,'.         John Harrison
             '  `  '  '         University of Liverpool