Yes, this would be great -- especially in collections that contain ca. 500 ledgers, for example. It would be so nice for the researcher to be able to search the list chronologically, or alphabetically by title, or even by <unitid>!
Christine

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jennie Anne Levine Knies" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 3:52:05 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: Sorting inventories

We would LOVE to be able to do this. We had an employee a few years ago who started working on it, but we were sidetracked. We even have some specs written. So if anyone else does this, I would love to know!
Jennie

--
Christine D. de Catanzaro, Ph.D., M.L.I.S.
Access Archivist

Georgia Tech Archives
Library and Information Center
704 Cherry Street