I agree with Michele.

Jodi, If you could summarize the results back to the list, it would also be very useful information for the ArchivesSpace planning team.  In particular any end user feedback would be helpful. Thanks for taking the time to gather this information.

Thanks,

Chris

--

Christopher J. Prom, PhD
Assistant University Archivist and Associate Professor

+1 217 333 0798

http://www.library.illinois.edu/archives/

Blog: http://e-records.chrisprom.com