We use Google Analytics in a site that is EAD driven via Fedora.  The GA calls are provided by the application that produces html pages at the component level.

I'm not sure if it's quite what you have in mind though - it's not presented as a finding aid. But it is indeed EAD underneath, so I'll mention it.

http://www.library.northwestern.edu/africana/winterton

Best,
Bill Parod