Good morning everyone,

I'm currently experimenting with embedding our institutional logo in the finding aid, rather than relying on the stylesheet to insert it.  Has anyone else taken this approach?  If so, I'm curious about where and how you inserted the image.

So far I've tried using the <extptr> tag within archdesc | did | repository, but am not having much luck; instead of the desired image, I end up with a black outlined box.  Here's the code I'm using: <extptr actuate="onload" href="style/aja1.gif" title="AJA Logo" show="embed" />.

Thanks,
Nathan Tallman