Dear all,

Currently I am working on my MA-thesis for the Dutch project UNICUM.
My role in the project is todo research ona possible metadata standard for describing non-archival,3D academic heritage collections.

For UNICUM we are looking for institutions who have experience using EAD for describing non-archival,3D academic heritage collections.

We are also looking for institutions who used other metadata standards like LIDO, RSLP andCDWA for describing non-archival,3D academic heritage collections?

In terms of advantages/disadvantages we hope to findsome sort ofbest practice.

Yours sincerely,

Hans Kors
E-mail: [log in to unmask]